The world’s first onstream analyser capable of reading gold in slurries and solutions in real time
- Ability to control your plant in real time
- Minimise gold losses from process excursions
- Live trends reported direct to the plant control system enabling immediate identification and rectifications of excursions
The fully self-contained OLGA module technology was developed by the CSIRO and is now being brought to the market by Gekko.
The OnLine Gold Analyser or OLGA is the first onstream analyser designed to read gold in slurries and solutions, giving operations the ability to see and control their plants in real time.
Delivering an updated sub-parts per million (ppm) Au measurement every 10 minutes, OLGA provides insights into process performance that are unobtainable with assayed sample sets.
This enables real-time monitoring and control of process systems and empowers mining operators to minimise gold losses from process excursions.
Onsite trials at a Queensland gold mine have been successful, with OLGA successfully tracking grade variations in real time for both flotation feed and flotation tails.
OLGA vs Assay Gold Sampling
Optimising the recovery of the processing plant is critical to maximising the value of the
investment and providing returns to shareholders. Embracing digital technologies such as the
Online Gold Analyser and utilizing real time data to continuously optimsimise operations is an
essential step in maximising the value of a deposit.
OLGA Features & Benefits
- Patented X-ray lenses reduce background levels of other elements, allowing direct real time measurement of gold (down to sub-ppm levels) in both slurries and solutions
- Live trends reported directly to the plant control system give operators greater visibility of gold in processing streams, enabling both real time process optimisation and immediate identification and rectification of excursions
- Simple, continuous feed system eliminates cross-contamination and maximises data availability
- Numerous data points and large sampling volumes ensure all grade variations are included in metal accounting figures
- OLGA is modular, skid mounted and all components are pre-integrated. This makes OLGA fast and easy to install.
Click here to download OLGA Technical Specification
The latest OLGA news
In October 2020, METS Ignited Industry Growth Centre announced the consortium of Gold Fields, Orway IQ, CSIRO, Curtin University and Gekko Systems as recipients of the Tranche 4 Collaborative Project Funds. The METS Ignited funding will assist the development of a...
Nigel Grigg, Manager Global Sales and Solutions, with Andrew Sia, Head of Digital Solutions, Gekko Systems and their teams are delighted to invite our Victorian network to connect with the future and its possibilities by joining us for an intimate and COVID-managed...
A consortium of world leaders has come together to commercialise a complete solution package for collecting and analysing gold plant data in real-time. This is a process that will revolutionise the industry’s ability to measure circuit inventory and recovery in real...