Breakthrough in real-time gold analysis
- The world’s first onstream analyser capable of reading gold in slurries and solutions in real-time
- Ability to control your plant in real time
- Minimise gold losses from process excursions
- Live trends reported direct to the plant control system enabling immediate identification and rectifications of excursions
- Ability to multiplex to maximise circuit data in real-time from key streams
Don’t wait 24-48 hours for manual sample results but use real-time gold data to maximise the financial returns of your processing plant.
The fully self-contained OLGA module technology was developed by the CSIRO and is brought to the market by Gekko.
The OnLine Gold Analyser or OLGA is the first onstream analyser designed to read gold in slurries and solutions, giving operations the ability to see and control their plants in real time.
Delivering an updated sub-parts per million (ppm) Au measurement every 10 minutes, OLGA provides insights into process performance that are unobtainable with assayed sample sets.
This enables real-time monitoring and control of process systems and empowers mining operators to minimise gold losses from process excursions.
OLGA vs Assay Gold Sampling
Optimising the recovery of the processing plant is critical to maximising the value of the investment and providing returns to shareholders. Embracing digital technologies such as the OLGA and utilizing real time data to continuously optimsimise operations is an essential step in maximising the value of a deposit.
- Patented X-ray lenses reduce background levels of other elements, allowing direct real time measurement of gold (down to sub-ppm levels) in both slurries and solutions
- Live trends reported directly to the plant control system give operators greater visibility of gold in processing streams, enabling both real time process optimisation and immediate identification and rectification of excursions
- Simple, continuous feed system eliminates cross-contamination and maximises data availability
- Numerous data points and large sampling volumes ensure all grade variations are included in metal accounting figures
- OLGA is modular, skid mounted and all components are pre-integrated. This makes OLGA fast and easy to install.
Click here to download OLGA Technical Specification
The latest OLGA news
The “OLGA Mk3” launched by Gekko Systems today has a new operating system featuring multiplexing and improved data collection
Ballarat, VIC, Australia - “The OLGA – or online gold analyser – is a flagship product for Gekko’s real-time data instrumentation division and operates alongside other key products such as the Carbon Scout to assist in measuring the recovery of gold real-time in gold...
The trial of the OLGA on the flotation feed stream is a success, with the OLGA providing accurate, real-time readings of the gold in the streams. This represents a significant milestone in the ability to read gold grades in real-time and unlocks significant potential...
Step into the future with cutting edge, real-time gold processing instrumentation, data and analytics Picture shows the Carbon Scout and OLGA at Gruyere Mine in West Australia. Carbon Scout The Carbon Scout is a self-contained, ground-level sampling system which will...